Here’s Geo Marketing in a nutshell:
- Determine where your customers are (on country, city, street or user level).
- Determine who the customer is (on organisation or user level), or make a guess on it based on earlier encounters by tracking IP Address, credit card information, VOIP address, etc.
- Visualize any data in a geographic context by linking it to a digital map.
- Locate a web client’s computer on a digital map.
- Calculate summary information for specific areas.
- Select customers within specific areas.
- Select customers with a certain radius of a point.
- Using micro-geographic segmentation select customers similar to a specific type in the rest of the country.
Now, what does that mean for you? Target marketing, especially when combined with our other marketing techniques.
Contact us now to find out more!